Our November inspiration – Snack Better! With the holidays around the corner, we thought November would be the perfect time to introduce some new healthy snacking habits before 2020 hits. Our #WehlChallenge this month is to try out a new healthy snack. You can make it at home or try a new brand. Our friends over at The Balanced Snack Box are here to help and give you snack-spiration if you keep up with the challenge. Let’s get out there and try some new tasty snacks!
Find a new recipe or taste test a new healthy brand – just make sure to share your moments on Wehl using #WehlChallenge to inspire others on your wellness journey. The best part, one lucky person will win a Balanced Snack Box prize! Post as often as you like because the more posts = more wellness for you and more chances to win!
Invite your friends and family to join in the healthy snacking too!
Need a few tips to help you choose healthy snacks?
- Watch out for sugar, check the fibre content and avoid hydrogenated oils. Check out our interview with The Balanced Snack Box for more.
- Read great insights on avoiding the 3 p.m. slump from Nutritionist Mandy King along with her go-to healthy office snacks here.
- Get info here to help you with label reading. Don’t forget when you’re checking out the ingredient list that sugar has many different names!
Need a few ideas to get you started? Here are some great brands to try!
- Give raw snacks a try with Rawcology
- Try a cashew cheese instead of your regular cheese along with veggies or fruit
- Taste a new juice or smoothie from Greenhouse Juice
- Treat yourself to a vegan dessert by stopping by Tori’s Bakeshop.
Want some easy healthy snack recipe ideas to avoid getting too hangry?
- Slice up an apple with nut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Try nut-free Ants on a Log with sunbutter and celery
And of course, you can also find great snack ideas and recipes from real, like-minded people on Wehl!
How to enter:
- Taste, try or make a new healthy snack!
- Login to Wehl (www.wehl.com) on your mobile or desktop. If you aren’t a Wehl member yet, it’s free and easy to join. Head over to Wehl.com!
- Make a post to share about your experience. Be sure to include #WehlChallenge in the text.
- Post as often as you like because more posts = more wellness for you and more chances to win!
Each time you share you’ll be entered to WIN a prize pack from The Balanced Snack Box.