Once October hits we can really start to feel that fall is in the air. It’s also the perfect not-too-hot, not-too-cold weather which means it’s time to grab your coziest sweater and head outside! We are kicking off our October Wehl Challenge with our friends over at Rawcology to encourage you to get outside and enjoy a fall harvest activity. Fall isn’t here for long, so let’s take advantage of it while it’s here and enjoy the great outdoors.
Share your moments on Wehl using #WehlChallenge to be entered to win a prize pack of full of Rawcology’s grain-free granola. Post as often as you like because the more posts = more wellness for you and more chances to win!
Invite your friends and family to join in the festive fall outdoor activities too!
Need a few ideas to get you started? Here are some outdoor activities that we are excited about doing this fall are:
- Apple picking
- Pumpkin picking
- Going on a hike
- Looking at the changing leaves
- Getting lost in a corn maze
- Going on a hayride
- Jumping in a pile of leaves
How to enter:
- Take part in the fall harvest outdoor activity challenge and enjoy!
- Login to Wehl (www.wehl.com) on your mobile or desktop. If you aren’t a Wehl member yet, it’s free and easy to join. Head over to Wehl.com!
- Make a post to share about your experience. Be sure to include #WehlChallenge in the text.
- Post as often as you like because more posts = more wellness for you and more chances to win!
Each time you share you’ll be entered to WIN a Rawcology prize pack.